Friday, May 30, 2008

It's all in my head.

I hate to move!! I hate moving from one place of residence to another and I hate having to move my office. My father moved us 19 times before I was in 5th grade and it was traumatic every stinking time!! Three more times after that, but we stayed in the same schools, so it didn't hurt as much. I've got nasty little psychological scars and a mindset that any and all moves are evil!

My office is what I'm dealing with today. My whole day has been taken up with packing 2 years worth of crap into 2 small crates so that it can be moved 4 floors up this weekend. Thankfully I don't have to actually move the stuff myself, but packing it is just as bad in my view! Monday is going to be crummy because not only did I move, but so did 100 other people and more than enough of them are going to have computer problems I'm going to have to fix while also getting my computers back up and going.

Sorry for the run on sentence, but that's how my life feels right now. ONE HUGE RUN ON SENTENCE!! It's like my brain can't stop thinking, but at the same time can't settle on one thing to think about. One day, hopefully pretty soon, I'll be able to tell you about what else is going on in my life. For now, I'm keeping it under wraps.

Maybe my yucky day yesterday was in anticipation of today???

Dang, I've been a whiney cry baby lately!! I need more cheese!!

4 comments:

Caleb T Ricks said...

I think that in the end things are going to come out roses! I am looking forward to talking to you on Sunday!

Jeanette said...

Hopefully, you will find a house to MOVE into soon and Jim will help inspect it. Then you can place roots down...

Naomi said...

Hey! You can't keep crap under wraps...Do tell.Me anyway I could care about anyone else.

Jackie Sundol said...

wow, dallas. I was way excited to hear about your blog. I hear you about the moving...I hear you. I'm in San Antonio--hopefully for a while. I look forward to your next insights... :-) Your music taste is fab, by the way. I think I missed you a little. ~Jackie