Friday, May 16, 2008

Mt. Rushmore, here I come!



Within the last 4 hours I have gone from not having any vacation plans this year, to having a booked flight to Rapids City, South Dakota on August 9. My friend Kathie and I are going to spend a week in South Dakota visiting such places as Mt. Rushmore and The Badlands. I’m so flippin’ excited!!! I’ve wanted to go and do something this year, but hadn’t had any ideas of what I wanted/could afford to do until now. Were going to rent a car, travel around and find hotels as we go.

Kathie, you are so awesome!! Thank you for asking if I would like to travel with you. It’s going to be so stinking cool to get to spend a week with you!! Once you become Dr. Kathie and can afford it, I say we try doing our Italy trip again! I want to go to Germany, too. Maybe get a EuroPass and visit both countries in the same trip?? Ok, that’s a bit in the future, but it’s a nice dream!
And I can update my map below!!!

1 comment:

Caleb T Ricks said...

I am so glad that you are excited because I am as well! I can't wait to see all of it and spend some quality time with you!