Monday, November 24, 2008

The Daring Young Man


This daring young man washed my office windows last Friday.

I'll brave -24f temps and polar bears, but don't ask me to dangle off the side of a building with little more than a couple of ropes and a two foot long piece of wood to sit on!

Like my red hard hat, clip board and flashlight? Last week I volunteered to be a Fire Warden on my floor at work. I'm now certified to get you out of my burning office building! Should you ever come by for a visit. :)

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

I wonder how much they get paid? And do they have workers comp? What about Accidental Death & Dismemberment clause on their life insurance?

Heather said...

Oh gosh, it looks like he's falling. Um... no amount of money would be worth my dizzy, sick stomach.

Mrs. Ordinary said...

I think I might like that job...

And I've been meaning to do this tag forever:

Book: Oxford Color Portuguese Dictionary
desonra: dishonour
desordeiro: troublemaker
desorganizaĆ§Ć£o: disorganization
desorientar: disorient
desossar: bone

Dictionaries are not quite as entertaining as Dickens.