Friday, December 12, 2008

Snide Remarks by Eric D. Snider

I came across a new (to me) website today while reading other peoples blogs instead of trying to write an entry of my own (or working, which is what I should be doing between 7:30 and 4:30 M-F). The owner of the site is Eric D. Snider and it's a veritable smorgasbord of highly entertaining "stuff." He has a blog, he reviews movies and has a column called "Snide Remarks."

Some of you may have heard of Eric. For the rest of you, let me introduce you.

My Rejected 'Twilight' Screenplay
Clash of the Titanic
A Message From Claus Inc.

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Ordinary said...

So glad you found him. I love love love Eric Snider. You may also enjoy jetsetcarina.blogspot.com.

Jen said...

Paul loves him, started following him in college at the Y.