Thursday, March 27, 2008

Stuff That Makes Me Happy

It's an incomplete list of the stuff that makes me happy, but a pretty good start. It popped into my head that I needed to make this list as a counterbalance to my Party of One entry.

  • Working in the temple
  • Seeing friends while working in the temple. Suzanne Orton came in last night while I was working in Initiatory and did Initiatory work. AWESOME!
  • Driving
  • Reading
  • Traveling
  • Reading while traveling
  • Traveling while reading
  • Photography
  • Finding beautiful landscapes to photograph
  • Spending time with friends
  • Being Nursery leader
  • Watching really long A&E/BBC adaptations
  • Owning said adaptations
  • Blogging
  • Helping my mom
  • Playing with kids
  • Being by myself
  • Going to the movies
  • Pedicures
  • Finding cloths that actually fit right
  • Storms with lightening and thunder
  • Cloudy days
  • Laughing
  • Figuring out what's wrong with a computer and fixing it
  • Cross stitch
  • Helping a friend
  • Hugs
  • Saying thank you
  • People laughing when I tell a joke
  • General Conference
  • Sleep
  • Reilly and Smokes (my cats)
  • Sleeping with the ceiling fan on high and snuggling under my warm blanket
  • Listening to music
  • The smell of vanilla
  • Reading my name in a friends blog
  • Fixing a friends computer
  • Refinishing wood furniture
  • Watching storms roll in outside my office window on the 11th floor
  • Fast and testimony meeting
  • Hearing people's conversion stories
  • Being a missionary
  • Playing softball
  • Sending snail mail to a friend
  • Getting snail/email from friends
  • Finding the perfect gift for someone
  • Being out on the ocean
  • Starry nights away from the bright lights of the city
  • Feeling the spirit

No comments: