I decided to do both of Jeanette's tags today. I know, I know, I should be working, but this is so much more fun. Yes, I have done some work related stuff today! In between blogging!
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago...
1. On the tail end of my Naval enlistment.
2. Getting my mission papers in.
3. Telling a guy I couldn’t marry him and him getting a little upset by it. He moved to Rhode Island a few months later and was marrid within the year, so I didn't feel too bad!! ROFL
4. Trying to figure out what to keep and what to pack up and take with me back to Texas before going on my mission.
5. Packing the Penske truck with the stuff I decided to keep, towing my car behind it and taking off for Texas with my two brothers. Imagine this, a 14ft. truck towing a ’86 Honda Accord and we decide to go the scenic route through the Blue Ridge Mtn’s! It was awesome!
5 Things on my to do list...
1. Clean my room.
2. Buy garments. I know you didn’t really want to know that, but it is on the list!
3. Go to bed early and try to sleep. I’m exhausted, but it doesn’t seem to matter lately.
4. Finish reading C.S. Lewis’ A Grief Observed.
5. Workout – Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
5 Snacks I enjoy...
3. Thin Mints when they’re in season! LOL
4. Chocolate Chip cookies
5. Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream. It sounds weird, but the Wal-Mart brand is the best!
5 Things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire..
1. Remodel my mom’s house for her
2. Set her up with a retirement fund so she didn’t have to worry about the one she’s getting from the Post Office.
3. Build my dream home. It’s only 3 bedrooms, but you should hear what all I want in it.
4. Travel, Travel, Travel
5. Pay for my friends to travel with me, if they want! I would love to show you the places I’ve been and the places I want to go. Anyone want to go to Positano, Italy on the Amalfi Coast? It’s
#6 on my list of things to do. :D
1. Biting my cuticles
2. I leave my garments in the laundry basket and just pick out what I need every morning. LAZY!!
3. Getting mad at idiot drivers
4. Sleeping later than I should and always being late for work. I should be there at 7:30 and I usually roll in around 8. LOL
Places I've lived...
1. Bellville, TX
2. Salt Lake City, UT
3. Norfok, VA
4. Fort Wayne, IN
5. Houston, TX
Jobs I've had...
2. Post Office
4. Family owned pizza place
5. Computer Technician
People don't know about me...
I listen to techno/rave/electronic/trance/dance music. The stuff that’s normally associated with people who take drugs and space out while listening. I can assure you I don’t take drugs, but there’s just something about the music that I love. Not all of it mind you, but quite a bit. It may sound weird, but the music speaks to me. I feel happy when I listen. I like Moby, some Orbital, Gigi D’Agostino and Robert Miles to name a few.
I listen to a lot of other kinds of music, too, but sense it was suppose to be something you don't know about me...