Saturday, April 12, 2008

Not dead

I've just been really busy this week with work, working out, working at the temple, book club, projects (personal and helping friends), taxes (mine and my mom's), reading my friends blogs (they are so much more interesting than my own!!), reading, taking friends to the airport, etc. I slept a couple of times in between some of those items. You would think with all that there would have been at least one item of interest happen. Nope! :-)

A thought just came to me that a lot of you are probably thinking in your heads, "Normal week for me, try doing it with kids!!" To each of you with kids, I bow in humble reverence. I'm exhausted and each of you are Super Woman!! It's a good thing we, each of us, have been given the life that Heavenly Father knows we can handle.

No comments: